Visible only to those born with the skill to see it, or those who developed this ability. A visible aura contains various fields of color, which change according to the spiritual, emotional and physical state of the plant, human, or creature surrounded by it. However, an aura can also be felt, heard, or sensed through other means. The densest part of the soul.
Aura is a vibration surrounding every material object.
Auras around living things change with time, sometimes very quickly.
Auras around non-living objects are essentially fixed.
Anyone can see auras to some degree.
To see an aura is like looking at a 3-D picture.
Everyone has an Aura and we cannot fake the Aura.
Looking at someone's aura, you can actually see the other person's thoughts before you hear him or her express it verbally.
Brighter Auras mean positive. Darker Auras mean negative.
Children up to 5 years of age can see auras naturally.
HOW TO SEE & FEEL THE AURA
See the aura
1. Situate the person in front of a very softly illuminated plain white background.
2. Choose one spot, like the middle of the forehead.
3. Look at this spot for 30 to 60 seconds or longer.
4. After 30 seconds, analyze surroundings with your peripheral vision, while still looking at the same spot. Continue to concentrate.
Observing auras of other people
The best is to look directly at someone's brow chakra (third eye or wisdom eye, which is located @1.5 cm above the nose, between eyes) and aim to achieve the state of mind similar to the concentration technique described above for at least 30-60 seconds. I have tried also looking at throat and heart chakras with similar results. However, if you concentrate on someone's chest it looks so unusual that the person concerned is usually very uneasy about it. When you look into someone's brow chakra you can actually continue conversation. Again, VERY softly illuminated background, with no shadows is best. With practice, any uniformly illuminated background (such as a blue sky for example) will suffice.
How to see your own Aura
Stand about 1.5 m in front of a good size mirror. In the beginning it is best if the background behind you is plain white and there are no shadows. Illumination should be VERY soft and uniform not bright. Follow instructions above for seeing Auras. PRACTICE for at least 10-15 minutes each day to increase your sensitivity and develop Auric sight. Remember that practice is required to develop Auric sight.
Feel the aura
1. Have a partner.
2. Join your hands in a praying position at chest height.
3. Have your partner place their hands over yours to keep your hands together.
4. For a period of at least one minute but not more than 90 seconds try to pull your hands apart while your partner applies pressure to stop you. Make sure to put effort into pulling your hands apart. This will hurt your arms but it is immediately worth it.
5. When the time is up, have your partner completely remove their hands from yours and step back from you.
6. Move your hands to just above waist height and hold them parallel six to nine inches apart. Hold this position